Zlatan-Cavani, Paris: 26 goals
Ronaldo-Benzema, Real Madrid: 25 goals
Suarez-Sturridge, Liverpool: 24 goals
Costa-Villa, Atletico Madrid: 23 goals
Lewandowski-Aubameayang, Dortmund: 19 goals
Messi-Sanchez, Barcelona: 16 goals
• Zlatan is just human. The same way a great white shark is just a fish.
• Nothing Zlatan does is easy. That’s why Zlatan does it.
• To Zlatan pressure is like medicine. He takes it to get better.
• Failure is the first step to success. The second is growing a ponytail.
• Unlearn the word “safe”. If you don’t know it you can’t play it.
• There are two things Zlatan can’t do. One is to be predictible. The other is a step-under. But Zlatan is practicing.
• The most common thing Zlatan says to his opponent: If you’re looking for the ball, it’s behind you. Top left corner.
• Zlatan does score tap ins. From 33 yards. With his heel.